Tuesday, June 30, 2009

36 Week Doctor Appt.

So yesterday I had my 36 week doctor appt. & there is NOTHING to report. I am not dilated at all so Brayden is still snug as a bug in a rug in there. They just keep telling m that his head is "really" low so to just keep trying to take it easy. what exactly does that mean?? Anyway, I had my Group B Streptococcus swab done yesterday & of course it was no big deal; just a long q-tip test BUT on my way home from work yesterday I get a message from the doctor telling me that she put the q-tip in the wrong specimen tube so I need to come back in today & have the test redone. No, the test doesn't hurt but damn it all to hell.....I have to leave work again, undress again & then get "swabbed" again; BOO!! Anyway, I am hoping that the test comes back negative since I don't want to have to take the medicine NOR do I want to have an IV while in labor. Keep your fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay 36 weeks, can't believe how fast everything is flying by. We are one week away from "Full Term" I am still SO happy for you and being able to take Brayden to work! Those are some Awesome bosses! Can't wait to see your materninty pictures!

    ReplyDelete