Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today Is A New Day....

& I am still exhausted. I was of course exhaustedly tired yesterday while I was here at work but as usual right when I get in the car & start my drive home I start thinking about what I needed to do when I got home & what I could put off for another day & what do I do when I get home.....everything that I had on my mental list because I had so much energy. I just don't get it, it is the craziest thing! Why can I not just sot down & relax?? Why does it seem like I get 5 things done & there are 15 more to do??

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. Then I complain after on how really tired I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I seriously have not had a break this week at all. I was gone all weekend and have not been home for more than a few hours other than to sleep! :( Then we are leaving again tomorrow to go camping with my family! I seriously can't get anything done! I don't feel ready for this little guy yet!

    ReplyDelete