Monday, June 15, 2009

My Poor FurBaby & Wallet....

I had noticed some scabs on the back of our bulldog Georgia's neck last week so I thought that she & our boxer just got into it some how with out me knowing or she scraped it while trying to get her big butt under the bed (she likes to hide there when I am on the computer) so I just put some medicine on them each day & they weren't getting any better...more were actually appearing so I told Lance & of course we knew that she needed to take a trip to the vet. I was going to take her to the vet on Saturday but after the Friday I had it was not going to be possible. Lance is off today so he took her this morning & our poor baby has a bacteria infection in her ears that she spread to her neck by scratching it NASTY I know!! Because she was due for her annual shots, both pups needed heart worm medication & she had to have a bunch of tests done to figure out her neck & ear condition the bill was $450.....THAT IS RIGHT I typed FOUR HUNDRED & FIFTY DOLLARS!!

We love both our pups very much & they are so worth the money, but HOT DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment