Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love You Forever

This is a book that I received from Debbie, she is a co-worker of mine & she bought this book for me when I found out I was pregnant. I have been reading to Brayden every night for a while now & this was my book of choice tonight; I read it when she got it for me but for some reason when I read it to Brayden I completely lost it. I am so excited & ready to meet our little boy & while I was reading it to him I just became overwhelmed with emotions......with love, fear, joy; you name it I fell i right now & it is an amazing fulfilling feeling. I would recommend this book to anyone having a little one but if you are having a baby boy it will really hit home for you!!

We'll love you forever Brayden Lance Goodson!!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Kelly's Corner.
    Cute!
    Our 3rd wedding anniversary is your due date. A GREAT day to have a baby if you ask me ;o)

    ReplyDelete