Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What A Day.....

For some reason I can not seem to hold on to anything that I have in my hands today. I have dropped just about everything that I have tried to grab & it is really starting to piss me off. So, then for some reason my pissed off mood has turned into a sad mood & now I am on the verge of tears & don't even know why. I sent Lance a text about an hour ago telling him "my day officially sucks & he is the only one that can make it better" & I get nothing back......I KNOW he is at work & that he is probably busy but I need him to try to help me snap out of this mood I am in. I don't want to start crying right here in the office but I have a feeling I am not going to be able to hold it back much longer. I hate feeling like this........I have so much that I am happy & excited about so WTF?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were having such a bad day! Hopefuly it is looking better now. Those Nutter Butter's with the Pillsbury Choc. Frosting should help next time! :) Not kidding it's absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete