Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dinner Tonight....

I m trying to find some new, exciting & easy recipes to cook; I have kind of lost my appetite these days but want to make sure that Lance still gets to have yummy dinners. I will have to let you know how it turns out & I am just hoping that mine looks as good as the picture of it does.


Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 30 min Makes: 2 servings

What You Need!
2 boneless butterflied pork chops (1/2 lb.)
2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
1 large plum tomato, chopped
1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
1/2 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese

Make It!
HEAT oven to 425ºF
Coat chops with coating mix as directed on package
Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray

BAKE 20 min. or until chops are done (160ºF)
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and dressing

TOP chops with tomato mixture and cheese
Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

Suggestion:
Serve with a crisp green salad and hot cooked spaghetti tossed with olive oil and Grated Parmesan Cheese.

Nutrition Information
Calories 320 Total fat 15 g Saturated fat 5 g Cholesterol 75 mg Sodium 920 mg Carbohydrate 15 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 5 g Protein 30 g Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 8 %DV Calcium 25 %DV Iron 8 %DV

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good! How ya feeling Momma? I remember not wanting to eat towards the end...just no more room~ Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out amazing....but you are right Susie. I ate about 5 bits & some of my salad & then I was done; looks like I will being having it for lunch tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete