Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today Is Not A Good Day.....

& it is only 7am. I am feeling very emotionally overwhelmed & just want to curl up in a ball & cry. Can we just skip the rest of this week & this weekend so that I don't have to deal with Lance going to this stupid bachelor party? I am 32 weeks pregnant & can't deal with the fact that my husband is going to be on a house boat & that there are strippers (hookers if you ask me, if they will come to a house boat for $800 what will they do for just a little more money?) coming to said house boat......I feel fat & unattractive & it has been forever since he & I have been intimate so how I am supposed to be OK with the fact that these to women are going to be naked in front of him for a hour.....RIGHT, cause the emotionally imbalanced pregnant lady can handle this right now. WHY do men feel that tits & ass are appropriate for their "last hurrah"?? What is wrong with your future wife tits & ass....is it that scary to think they are going to be the last ones you see??

Damn it all to hell I just want to sleep through the rest of this whole damn week & weekend.....OH WAIT I don't sleep so that makes everything even better!! This is going to be a great week/weekend; thank goodness I have an appointment on Friday & will get to hear Brayden's heartbeat because that will make me happy for sure!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, first off I wanna say thanks for the blog comment.

    Sorry you're not having a great day. I too would be feeling the way you are if my hubby was going to a bachlorette party. Just remember he'll be coming back home to you and I'm sure he's happily in love with YOU. So try not to stress about it.

    Don't you just love hearing our babies heartbeat? Well I'm off to my last appt TTYL!

    ReplyDelete