Saturday, December 25, 2010

21 Weeks - Banana


Baby's now the size of a banana!

Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth.  
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present.








~Pregnancy Highlights~


Due Date: May 6, 2011 
Total weight gain: 11.5 lbs.
Morning Sickness: none
Cravings: anything & everything spicy.........Mexican & sweets as well!!
Sleep: more please; thank you........
I can't live without: water & hot tea
I miss: nothing really
I am looking forward to: Christmas & New Years.......after the new year we are going to get started on the nursery
Milestones: Feeling Colton's 1st acrobatic routine........I think he moves more that Brayden did so we are really going to have our hands full!!
Exercise: not this past week.......again; I have now caught the cold!!
Diet: See it & Eat it........I really have to stop with all the sweets that I have been eating or I am going to blow up!!
Movement: YES & loving it
Gender: Boy; Baby Colton
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Shots: 


This is actually the 1st time that B has been awake when we were doing my belly photos & he didn't want to be held at all but he can never pass up the opportunity to poke mommy's ever growing belly!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment