Thursday, December 23, 2010

Presents..........Check!!!!

I have finished shopping & all of the presents have been wrapped; I am a bit obsessed when it comes to wrapping & bows............everything has to match our tree.  Crazy I know but I just think that it all matching looks beautiful!!



We of course presents from Santa put together & in another room until after he goes to bed tomorrow night; they couldn't be wrapped because they are bigger & I tried to make huge bows for them but failed so they will just be sitting in front of the tree on Christmas morning along with the stockings.

I can't wait to see his little face.........I hope it lights up; he isn't feeling the best right now because of a slight cold but we are hopeful that he will rest a lot today & tomorrow & be feeling much better for Christmas..........I hope he loves everything.............I hope he wants to do more than just stand on the boxes..............I just hope he is happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous wrapping job. i love mine to match too but tis year things were too hectic and I will be wrapping last minute ...probably in 50 different papers but oh well! Im super excited to see their little faces! Im sure your lil guy will love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even do bows! So you are way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete