Thursday, December 23, 2010

Presents..........Check!!!!

I have finished shopping & all of the presents have been wrapped; I am a bit obsessed when it comes to wrapping & bows............everything has to match our tree.  Crazy I know but I just think that it all matching looks beautiful!!



We of course presents from Santa put together & in another room until after he goes to bed tomorrow night; they couldn't be wrapped because they are bigger & I tried to make huge bows for them but failed so they will just be sitting in front of the tree on Christmas morning along with the stockings.

I can't wait to see his little face.........I hope it lights up; he isn't feeling the best right now because of a slight cold but we are hopeful that he will rest a lot today & tomorrow & be feeling much better for Christmas..........I hope he loves everything.............I hope he wants to do more than just stand on the boxes..............I just hope he is happy!!!