Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've Got The Spirit........

My Christmas spirit & cheer are overflowing; I am more excited this year than I have been in years past!  Don't get me wrong I have always loved the holidays, ALWAYS!!  I love that it means family get togethers, lots of delicious food, presents & of course (& most importantly) celebrating the birth of Jesus but this year having a very active 1 year old running around, a new little guy moving & grooving in my belly, my wonderfully loving husband by my side & our 2 wild pups has made me value & appreciate the holiday & everything in general even more!!

I feel so unbelievably blessed & overwhelmed with joy that I feel like I might just explode; I will admit that my pregnancy hormones still get the best of me here & there but overall it is peace, love & joy for me (as corny as that sounds).

We have almost completely decorated the house; what do you think of what we have done so far??  I have to get new stocking hangers for the pups stockings because we have somehow lost them but once I have the new ones I will show you our mantel too.

Downstairs Tree

Dining Room 

 Coffee Table

End Tables

TV Stand 

Living Room 

Table Behind the Sofa (a candle for each of our children) 

Kitchen Table & Kitchen 



Downstairs Bathroom 

And Our Tree........... 









How is your decorating going & do you have the Christmas Spirit yet or are you a "Bah Hum Bug"??

9 comments:

  1. Your tree is lovely! You are way more festive than I am...although I am feeling a little lazy this year!

    How are you keeping B from destroying your decor?! Our tree is decorated only from the halfway point UP. Roscoe removed every ornament he could reach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! and I was going to ask the same question as Jacqueline :) We haven't put anything up yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing Mitzi! You really went all out! I don't know how you found the energy with a toddler and a growing baby! I only did our front room, mainly because E gets into EVERYTHING and broke an ornament the first day saying "Ball" and then hit it against the wall :) But your house looks perfect! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most gorgeous Christmas tree I've seen this year!! I love it! And your house is beautiful! Way to go with a kiddo and another one on the way, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies; I am pretty happy with the way it turned out this year!!

    Our Christmas tree is in our upstairs living room because B & I mainly play downstairs & we were afraid of him messing with the decorations. Honestly (& I am probably jinxing myself right now) though he doesn't really mess with the decorations around the house. There is usually stuff everywhere that we have put decorations so he already knows from the million times he has heard "NO" that he shouldn't mess with anything there........maybe it is just luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes sense that he's just used to having the decorations around. After Roscoe's initial day or two fascination with the tree he all but ignores it now. We thought about moving the tree to another location too, which is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your Christmas decor. Your house looks just beautiful! I'm so glad things are going well and the holidays are so much fun for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you went all out! It looks great! We have lots of lights outside the house & I love the way it looks, but the inside is a little BLAH besides out Christmas tree. I still haven't put up anything else :/

    ReplyDelete