Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lost Dog Has Been Found........

I didn't even know he was lost but I thought that B was going to have a heart attack when he pulled out this dog from his play closet; he hasn't played with it in so long & I was going to actually going to take it out of his closet & put it in Colton's room for safe keeping but I think that I will have to wait on that for just a little bit!



He used to play with this thing for what seemed like hours on end so I am not surprised that he remembers it but to be so excited about it tickled me! 

What popular toys did you still have for your kids & do they pull them out every once in a while & get excited to see them?

2 comments:

  1. I do that with my daughters Tinkerbell tea set and she always acts like its brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddox has the same toy & he absolutely loves his too.

    ReplyDelete