Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Lumber Jack.........

That is what I think of when I see our little guy in this shirt........so stinking cute huh??

B spent all day yesterday & last night at his JuJu's so that I could prepare & cook for the couples baby shower that we are hosting today & I miss him SO MUCH!!!!  This is of course the longest I have ever been away from him & I don't think that I will be able to do it ever again.  I feel lost with out hearing the womb noise coming from the monitor, lost with out the bright light of the screen from the monitor.  Yesterday while I was doing stuff in the kitchen I kept looking around in the living room for him & would freak out for a second when I couldn't see him.........is being away from your little one ever easy or does it always feel like this???






Here he is rearranging my Tupperware the way he likes it............all over the kitchen!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower, I found your blog on BloggyMoms. I love your blog! Your son is adorable and congrats on the one on the way :) feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you'd like :) www.weheartb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete