Sunday, December 19, 2010

Missing B.......


Last night we had Lance's work Christmas Dinner (we didn't get home until 11:30.....way past my bed time) & although it was nice to get all dressed up & go out to a wonderful dinner with the hubbs I miss this little guy sooooo much............


He will be home in a few hours & I know that he had a blast at his JuJu & PaPa's house but seeing his beautiful & smiling face every morning is he best part of my day & is defiantly a great way to start a day!!


Time alone with Lance doesn't happen that often since his hours are no where near 9 to 5 but it is hard sometimes to truly enjoy our time knowing that little butt won't be there when I get home.  I know that Lance & I need our time; especially since Colton will be here before we know it & then there will be NO alone time for Lance & I.............


But I feel like a part of me is missing when he is not here!!  Does missing them when they are gone for only one night ever stop?

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure if it gets better!! I am missing L a ton too! I sent him to my moms Friday and won't see him till I pick him up from daycare Monday! It seems unfair. I am so blessed that L loves his gamma so much tho, makes it a little easier to know how happy he is! Glad you guys had fun we had Les' work party last night too and it was nice to dress up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert & I went out recently for only 3 hours and by the time we were home, I had missed Caelyn so much! I really think its because we spend soo much time with them, its like they are apart of us. When we are out, I'm always pointing out stuff that she would like or that she would laugh at. I think its just the nature of a momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I don't know if it ever goes away...maybe gets easier, but I never goes away. I have a really hard time wanting to leave H overnight anywhere. I know sometimes it's in his best interest, but I hate it. I miss him. With me working all week, the weekends are my only time with him and I'd hate to lose that.

    Hang in there hon. What you're feeling is only natural. I'm so glad to hear that you guys had a good time though...

    OH and BTW...theose antlers are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete