Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Means Static Electricity...........

This is the only time of year that I want to cut my hair off completely; I hate static & I hate to have my hair stand up on end BUT it is cute when Brayden is playing & looks like this............

He loves to play behind the sofa upstairs & thankfully I can fit behind it a good ways too so that we can play together!




Hope everyone is having a happy Monday & staying warm; we actually had some snow flurry's yesterday & this morning..........no accumulation of course but it sure is cold!!

2 comments:

  1. :hehehe: That is too funny and too cute! I love those PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hair does the same thing but it doesn't look cute! ha!!
    i love his pj's they are so cute!!! and they make him look younger ;)

    ReplyDelete