Friday, December 10, 2010

Under the Weather..........

That is how I have felt since this past Monday & I hate it!!  I think that the lack of sleep that I have been getting on top of the fact that I have been on the go non-stop getting things done finally caught up with me.  I had a headache Monday & it got worse Tuesday so thankfully Lance was home from work to help take care of little man; they had the best time playing & B actually took a 4 hour nap that day too so maybe he was fighting something off too!!  We all had a very lazy day in our comfy clothes & didn't do too much at all really.........






We don't get many days as a family so this one was pretty special & even though I didn't feel well we made the most out of the time together.  Lance was so sweet all day & offered to take care & do everything for B that day but I just couldn't miss out on our nightly bath & book routine.  Isn't it funny how even though you see them everyday the thought of missing one little moment in their little lives is heartbreaking; who knew that love & life could ever be this grand & wonderful.........

B went to "school" on Wednesday so I got some stuff done around the house & then made myself rest for a good portion of the afternoon.  I am one of those people that HAS to have a clean house or I can't rest.  The laundry CAN NOT be piled up & has to be put away right when it is done drying.  I have to vacuum at least every other day so that dog hair doesn't get on our clothes.  Dishes CAN NOT be in the sink & have to be rinsed & put in the dishwasher ASAP!!  I am a clean/neat freak & sometimes I hate it but until all of these things are done I can not relax & just sit; sadly these things are NEVER all done so I don't relax that often........maybe I need to seek professional help.

No comments:

Post a Comment