Wednesday, December 1, 2010

O'Christmas Tree......

This past Sunday we put up our tree & all of our decorations around the house & it really put me in the Christmas spirit; Brayden on the other hand wasn't 100% & I think was confused by the whole thing!  He was having some belly issues which made him a tad on the cranky side for most of the day but none the less the tree is up & the house is decorated (I will post pictures of everything once I take them).

Lance & B playing behind the sofa.........




Some of our friends stopped by to drop off our Halloween decorations since they had a party this year & we didn't & Brayden was memorized by their daughter.  At first he just stared at her then he wanted to hug her then he just stared again..........such a ladies man!! 



B went down for his nap & I went to get my nails done since they were HORRENDOUS; I had a bad feeling when I was sitting at the salon & tried to call Lance w/no luck then I tried to text him & nothing & then I got a call from him & B was just screaming in the background & my heart just broke because I wasn't there to make him feel better!!  I knew that PaPa & JuJu were on there way over because we were supposed to go to lunch & I just hoped that they were close to try to calm him down.  I finally got home & he was alright but ran right for me & wouldn't let go of me once he hugged me; he slowly started to feel better though as the day went on.  Poor buddy had the worst belly ache & hadn't pooped in over a day but finally started to toot so I think some of the pressure was atleast getting released from his belly!

He got dressed in his NY Giants attire ready for the game & hopefully a win (just like his mommy) & we decided to stay home & order in rather than try to go out to eat.  B's Uncle J & cousins came over too since they were going to meet us out & he had a blast playing & entertaining everyone.........he is such a ham!! 


JuJu was trying to tickle the gas out of him & thankfully it was working......... 





Lance said "no" to him & this happened.............

But most of the afternoon he was alright & making us all laugh!! 





Everytime Travis would try to play with one of his toys he would run over to it; I guess we need to work on sharing. 

Uncle J & Morgan


2 comments:

  1. Great photos. You have a beautiful Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pouty look? To die for! And I hate when babies have belly aches/constipated/etc. Breaks a mammas heart!

    ReplyDelete