Monday, July 6, 2009

37 Week Appt.

Well I had my 37 week appointment this afternoon; no change at all & I am bummed. I want to at least hear some kind of good news like you are 1 cm dilated....nothing too much, he doesn't have to come tomorrow.......I just want to hear that I am progressing & not going to go over 40 weeks!! I am still 75% effaced & Brayden is in a -1 station.......so I am just going to continue my nightly walks & hope that he is on time!! I feel bad wanting him to be an outside baby so early but Lance & I are just so excited to meet him & I am just so uncomfortable & hot all the time......does this make me a bad mom??

2 comments:

  1. Your not a bad momma! I can't imagine your anticipation at this point! I hope our BB makes his or her appearance around 37 weeks as well!

    Keep up with your plan I hope Brayden cooperates & comes in the next little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girly! The end in near for us! Maybe put in some sexy time after your nightly walks! ;) DH and I have been getting busy almost nightly! Part of it is me though, I have been in the mood! :) But I have been hearing that it helps speed up the process!

    ReplyDelete