Sunday, July 12, 2009

Swelling Feet Legs & Horrible Back Pain

I had to leave work early on Friday because me swelling got so bad. I had not really had any issues with it until Thursday & I rested & put my feet up that night not nothing seemed to help! I called the doctor on Friday just to make sure that there was nothing to worry about & they said to leave work, go home & put my feet above my heart & if the swelling didn't get better in my feet & started to get bad in my hands & face too to come in......left work about 2:30 Friday afternoon & my swelling finally went down a bit Friday night about 11. I couldn't sleep because it actually hurt (who knew swelling could hurt like that), plus my back was hurting too. It was just a bad day all around & the first one since getting pregnant so I am not going to complain too much. I am thankful that I have been blessed with what I call an "awesome" pregnancy"!!

Dear Brayden,

Mommy just wanted to say hello to you & tell you that whenever you are ready to meet us we are ready too. I have loved you being in my belly for the past 9 months so much but daddy & I get really excited & anxious when we think about holding you in our arms. Daddy & I love you so much & just can't wait to see you.....sleep tight in there for now & we will see you soon!!

Love always,
Your Mom

4 comments:

  1. OMG I hear what you are saying! My swelling has been horrible this weekend too! :( How weird that it happens at a certain point in the pregnancy and I didn't realize how painful it could be either! :) But just a few more weeks to deal with all this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hope the swelling isn't too bad today or that he comes very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta hate that swelling! I hope everything is going well, and at least you don't have as long as me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've usually already posted at least once, and we haven't seen a post from you yet today...hope little Brayden is on his way! :) Or has already made it! ;)

    ReplyDelete