Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doctor Appt. Update

There has been no change from last week; I still have not dilated at all but am 75% effected & he is in -1 station. My midwife saw that I was a bit upset by the lack of dilation & told me not to let it get me down....she told me what I already knew; she reminded me that she could have said I was at 3 cm & that I could have walked around like that for weeks too so not to get upset. She said I could just be one of those women that it happens too overnight. I know all of that I just wanted to hear that there was something going on down there :) Oh well, I guess Brayden is happy in there so there is where he will stay until he is good & ready & that is good with Lance & I......doesn't that sound believable??

I went home after my appointment; I should have come back to work but Lance was off & I wanted to spend sometime with him & it was so nice. We just relaxed at the house; we did have to do the bills but even that was OK with me since I was with him. I have become very clingy to Lance the past few days (more than normal). I have always loved to be near him & spend time with him but it seems that the last few days I have felt like I NEEDED to be right next to him; he is loving it though so we are just enjoying it :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been more "needy" in general since I've been pregnant. I'm not sure why, but I just need more attention from Grant. He doesn't seem to mind, and I've really enjoyed spending time with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess these little guys are just so cozy in our bellies! :) It's funny that you mention being very clingy, Mark said that exact same thing yesterday! That I have become really needy lately :) Hmmm... wondering if it's a sign that the end is near! ::Crossing Fingers:: for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh! don't get down on no progress... i went to my 37 week doctor appointment on monday and was only 1 cm dilated and hardly effaced at all and my water broke tuesday morning at 1:45 am. i had nora bird by 3:46 that day... so progress means nothing. :) it could come any ole' time. :) chin up. and enjoy that one on one time with lance - it is so different when baby comes. :)

    ReplyDelete