Thursday, July 23, 2009

At Work & Only Slept About An Hour!!

WTF?!?!?! I am so sleepy & not feeling very well; my stomach hurts like I ate something that is not sitting well so with me but I am sure that will pass after I drink my delicious hot tea. I am hoping that today flies by & I can get home & do some much needed cleaning done. I am hating that I am here at work & I have to watch someone else do my job & they just don't do things the right way....I know I need to let go but damn can you at least pretend that you care about what you are doing & want to try to make my return pleasant & not 3 months of cleaning up what you have screwed up...........

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously dont' know how you are still working! On the plus side maybe that upset tummy is a sign of things progressing? I know our bodies often clear things out before labour begins! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you are still working either...I would definitely want to be home and just relax and take it easy while I wait. Especially if I wasn't getting any sleep. Or I would just close my door at work and take a nap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. I know what you are feeling. Your done! Had it! Ready to hold that sweet baby! When people say things to you to be nice you just wanna cry or rip their head off...I know that feeling well. I hope and pray today is the day...Maybe thats the icky feeling you are having in your belly...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete