Sunday, July 19, 2009

9 Days Until Our EDD!!

I can't believe it; there are only 9 days until Brayden is supposed to arrive. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was peeing on a stick with anticipation.....it was only a month ago that we found out we were expecting a little boy......and now were are almost at the end of our 40 week journey; I feel so amazingly happy & ready to hold Brayden Lance Goodson in my arms. To see my wonderfully amazing husband gazing down at our baby boy is what I am really waiting for too though; he is trying to be so patient but he asks everyday like 10 times a day how I am feeling & if today is going to be the day!! I have to admit I have been trying some of the old wives tales (walking like crazy, eggplant parmesan for dinner last night, pineapple for breakfast for the last week....silly I know) but nothing seems to want to work so I guess we are just going to have to be patient & wait.....or do what we are doing today & meeting up with Lance's mom & walking the mall, Walmart, Target, the dogs you name it & I am going to walk in it, on it, through it!!! We really do have to go shopping; Lance has been working out & has lost so much weight that his clothes literally fall off of him..........I swear every pound he has lost I have gained & it just doesn't seem fair!!

Any hoo......wish me luck today; I really don't want to go to work tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Single digits!!! So hard to believe huh?? I woke up thinking the exact same thing as your post, I had to get out of bed I was so emotional I started crying. It seems so unreal! Come on Brayden and Eli, mommies and patiently waiting now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Single digits huh! How exciting! I still remember counting down the days LOL let's hope he comes soon! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep checking in on ya! Hope you walk that baby right on out..hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that my blog is private now, but if you want to keep up with it, send me an e-mail to dawnmestes@yahoo.com, and I'll add you in the permissions. Thanks -- and GL walking that LO one -- hope he hurries up for you!

    ReplyDelete