Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally Getting Our Maternity Photos Done & Random Thoughts!!

Our good friend Jenn is finally going to come to the house & take some photos of Lance, Brayden (my belly) & I.....I am so excited that she is doing this for us & I just hope that they turn out the way that we plan for them too. I am not a photogenic person so we will just have to wait & see!

****In Other News****
I have the worst heartburn this morning.....I haven't had anything like this ever I don't think & all I can say is OUCH!!

Darlene is supposed to come in today & start training to cover for me while I am out.....but then again she was supposed to start training on Monday!! I am trying not to stress about it BUT she has no idea what she is doing & I really DO NOT want to come back to a complete disaster.

Lance has finally gotten back on BCBS & going to see his heart & lung doctor; he is supposed to go twice a year but didn't go at all last year so say a prayer that all the tests come back ALL GOOD. I am sure they will & am not to worried but I just love that man so much it is hard not no worry...you know??

I am really enjoying my nightly walks & am so happy that the weather always seem to clear up & cool off for me to be able to take the pups & Brayden each night. Since I have been walking the pups every night, Bella & Georgia have been doing so much better with the baby doll training. I am not sure if they are just tired after walking or they are actually becoming OK with the baby doll & the attention it is getting since momma is paying attention to them by means of the walks!! I sometimes wish they could just look at me & tell me what they are thinking!!

I am only 20 days away from my EDD & am like a kid in a candy store waiting for out little lovebug's arrival. I am so excited & ready to hold him in my arms. I am ready to see what features he gets from Lance & I. I am ready to see the man of my dreams hold the little angel that I have been holding for 9 months.....I have so much joy & love in my heart for Brayden & I haven't even meet him yet; I just can't imagine how full my heart will be once he is actually here!!!! I just want to scream I am so overjoyed & full of excitement!!

6 comments:

  1. It's SO close and will be here before you know it. I'm enjoying walking too, and our dog does so much better when he gets to walk! Can't wait to see the Maternity Photos...I'm sure that they will turn out wonderfully! And what are you bringing Brayden home in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting sooo close! It's so exciting!! I packed and repacked my bag too. I was petrified of forgetting something completely obvious! Luckily, I made a checklist of last-minute items I needed (like my flat iron ;-) ) so if I went into labor before my scheduled c-sect, I wouldn't forget to throw that stuff in my bag at the last minute -- which is EXACTLY what ended up happening to me!

    Good luck! Can't wait to see your maternity photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Be sure to post the maternity pics. Don't worry about failing the GBS test, I did too and it wasn't a big deal getting the antibiotics during labor. 20 days is so close! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel....I am not sure what he is coming home in because I am not sure how big/small he will be! It will hopefully be a onsie that we made online, a cute GA Bulldog Cap & these little Nike Socks that his JuJu got for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about Lance, I am sure everything will come out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog comment -- I hope you can find encouragement and support to get you through the early rough days of parenthood...just know that whatever is right for your baby is the right thing to do, no matter how hard it may be for you in the moment. You'll make it!

    ReplyDelete